After this there are several subcategories of types of pollution. Climate change and global warming are results of pollution. So it is wrong to term them one of the types of pollution.
Acid rain and ozone depletion are also outcomes of various types of air pollution. They are not straightaway any form of pollution itself. So we must be clear on what pollution is. Then we can easily discuss what are various types of pollution.
- Loads of garbage on ground or underground
- Dumping of all types of waste on land
- Littering of polythene bags and other refused stuff on the surface of land
- Excessive use of pesticide and chemical fertiliser on agricultural land and
- Any other load on surface or inside of land that hits its original composition.
- One is sweet water that is used for drinking purpose mainly apart from domestic and farming purpose
- Other one is salt water that is found in seas and oceans
- Industrial and civic waste-water and waste
- Oil spill from ships
- Agriculture run-off into the rivers
- Flow of any type of effluent and sewage that hits the original composition of water.
- Silencer of vehicle
- Chimney of industries.