How factory pollution occurs?
How to control factory pollution?
- For the mitigation of smoke emissions from the chimney a stack should be installed at the emitting point.
- Liquid coming out from the process of manufacturing should be treated in treatment plant before its disposal as civic waste water.
- Solid waste of factory should be disposed off in safe way by throwing it into the designated landfill site.
- For minimum emissions from chimney or up to the allowable limits, chimney is made according to scientific prescriptions so that whatever emits from it during or after the manufacturing process must be within its limited level.
- Moreover, the quality of machinery and equipment which is used for manufacturing should also be well-maintained and its regular maintenance and repair should be done to help them limit the emissions from production.
Hire HSE manager to control factory pollution
- All emissions, effluents and wastes from the factory must be within prescribed limits.
- Environmental impact assessment of each expansion and installation must be carried out
- The inside environment of the factory must be clean and least-affected by all types of pollution
- Environmental audit of the factory must be conducted on regular basis
- An emergency response system must be there to ward off any environmentally adverse situation